We use a lot of beautiful natural materials in our furniture, which need love and care. In order to retain the quality and appearance of your piece, and to ensure that your warranty remains valid, please adhere strictly to the following care instructions:
- Do not place furniture in direct sunlight;
- Do not apply hot or wet items directly onto finished surfaces as they can leave marks, which are difficult to remove. The use of placemats or coasters is highly recommended;
- Do not drag or push your furniture. Always use proper lifting techniques if you need to move your furniture to ensure that no pressure is placed on the joints- improper pressure may result in bends or breaks in the joinery. If you are unsure about the correct way to move your furniture, please contact us and we will assist you;
- Do not use plastic or glass to shield your furniture. Fabric covers are recommended to ensure the timber can breathe;
- Only use a damp natural fiber cloth to clean your furniture where necessary – do NOT spot clean;
- Contact with acidic liquids such as lemon juice, nail polish remover and other similar products can result in etching of the protective 2 Pac Polyurethane finish. Please do not use any of these kinds of products in the vicinity of your furniture;
- Do not use harsh cleaning products such as Mr Sheen or similar, as this may tarnish the furniture;
- Ensure water is not left to pool on surfaces.
It is at our sole discretion to determine whether or not a particular defect will be covered under warranty. We reserve the right to request photographs, or inspect your product in person, before making a determination as to a claim under warranty.
Warranties will be voided if proper attention is not paid to the care instructions provided. We reserve the right to refuse to uphold your warranty if we deem your piece as having not been properly cared for in accordance with any relevant care instructions. This is at our sole discretion.
Your warranty time will commence from the date that you receive your piece, provided our customer Terms and Conditions document has been signed, dated and returned to us.